- “You’re going to have to learn to ignore a lot of advice, including some of mine.”
- You both have to, and can’t, keep your readers in mind as you’re writing.
- Try writing some non-fiction, in addition to fiction.
- Set up a place to write where you can close the door and won’t be interrupted
- Put your writing materials there and books/resources that you use for writing
I’ve been back from the Windbreak House retreat for over a month now, and I thought I would write two, maybe three, posts about it. Instead here I am, wrapping up with Post Number 7.